Olathe Injury Attorney Practice Areas
Kansas and Missouri Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
At the Law Office of Steven J. Borel, we have more than 35 years of experience handling personal injury matters. Before going into private practice, attorney Borel worked as insurance defense counsel for 20 years. He knows the tactics insurance companies use to deny, delay or diminish personal injury and workers’ compensation claims.
While serving as the Chair of the Workers’ Compensation Law and Procedure Committee of the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, attorney Borel shared valuable case knowledge of the Workers’ Compensation laws with lawyers throughout Kansas and Missouri.
Our firm offers a free initial consultation so you can discuss your legal issue with our attorney at no cost or obligation. Contact our law office to schedule an appointment.
An Overview of Our Practice
We focus our practice exclusively on personal injury – representing only injured people. Attorney Borel handles a wide range of personal injury claims, including:
- Workers’ Compensation – Our firm handles all matters related to benefits for workplace injuries. We have a successful track record of settling even the most complex cases.
- Car Crashes – We represent drivers, passengers and pedestrians, and we will be your liaison with insurance providers.
- Truck Accidents – Attorney Borel understands the unique issues involved in semi or tractor-trailer accidents, and he will help you get full and fair compensation for all your losses.
- Accidents Involving Drunk or Distracted Drivers – Don’t let insurance companies give you the runaround. We will help you get the benefits you deserve.
- Accidents Involving Uninsured or Underinsured Motorists – You may recover compensation even if the other driver had no insurance. Let us help.
- Medical Malpractice – We will help you seek compensation for losses caused by the negligence of a doctor, nurse or other medical caregiver.
- Employment Discrimination – Attorney Borel will help you recover damages for unfair or unequal treatment on the job.
Our practice is focused on the needs of people with serious and catastrophic injuries, from brain and spinal cord trauma to paralysis, broken bones, burns, and amputation or loss of limb. We also handle wrongful death claims.
Contact the Law Office of Steven J. Borel
To schedule a free initial consultation with our experienced Olathe injury lawyer, contact our office. Your call will be returned promptly and we will arrange a convenient meeting for you to visit our office and discuss your case.